Assurance of outstanding weighing performance and characterizing spot-on measurement output, our company is regarded as the foremost manufacturer and exporter of the Concrete Weighbridge. These weigh bridges are widely used to weight truck loads in the foundries and construction sites. Manufactured by using supreme grade steel in different capacities, this Concrete Weightbridge is offered to the clients at affordable prices.
The concrete weighbridge deck is the ideal choice. Our concrete decks enable through-puts of bulk materials and are designed to keep maintenance & installation as simple as possible. We can produce 150 Truck Scales per month. Our Truck Weighbridge are available in different capacities ranging from 10 - 150 ton and platform sizes of 2 m x 2 m to 25 m x 6m.
You have an option to choose either a Surface Mounted Scales or a Pit Mounted Concrete Scales, Its depending on the required space availability. The Steel Frame for the Concrete Weighbridge is designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions.
- Rust proof finish
- Accurate in weight time
- Available in Pit-less model designs
- Ensures highly durable compared with conventional model/structures
- Innovative Orthogonally Isotropic modular design
- Designed using NASTRAN and FEA - ANSYS
- Modular Concept to offer easy installation, mobility and platform extension
- Factory calibrated and build with stringent quality standards
- Use of superior quality steel, that ensures stronger load bearing capacity and stronger sectional efficiency
- Excellent fabricated, using 410 MPa High Tensile Steel compared to 250 MPa Mild Steel
- Extreme levels of corrosion protection, by passing it through shot-blasting and epoxy paint coating levels
- Best sectional efficiency and load bearing capacity
- Ensures fully welded modules, by using High Tensile welding wires, that offers rigidity to platform
- Excellent designed for CLC concentrated load capacity of 40,000 k.g. i.e 20 Tons per Axle
- Weighbridges designs and manufacture with stringent quality standards
- Creating an excellent quality weighbridges, with use of MIG Welding, Plasma Cutting, Shot Blasting, NDT Testing, Protective Coating and Epoxy Finishing
- Our calibration and testing for each system is carried out by a team of well qualified experts prior to market delivers
- Overload Prevention
- Weighing in Foundries
- Weighing During Manufacture
- Weighing Shipment
- Tensioning Cable Controlled
- Drag Force Measurement
- It has Stage Safety
- Helpful for Proof Tests
- Helpful for Destruction Tests
Information on Tension Link:
- 2 years manufacturer warranty.
- The distance of Transmission upto 50 meters in outdoor conditions.
- Battery levels are monitored as well as displayed on easily readout.
- No load cell off/on switch - the ML700 turns on when your remote readout is switched on.
- Internal AAA batteries in amount corpuscle gives you 300 hours of continuous weighing use, if not belief it goes to beddy-bye to conserve battery life.
- Precalibrated at factory. 65,000 centralized counts
- Uses Massload acute amount corpuscle technology to ensure accurateness and reliability.
Tension Master Software Features:
- Zero, Tare
- Peak and Hold, Totalizing modes
- Signal and battery level monitoring
- Safe load indicator (left side of weight)
- Lbs / Kgs, adjustable grad size
- Simple calibration procedure
- Save unlimited weighings
- Download saved data to your PC.