Microprocessor based Rail In Motion Scale has 120 MT or 150 MT weighing capacity (for standard wagon). This system uses LAN/RS485/RS232 based communication channel. It can weigh 2 axle or 4 axle wagon. Provided Rail In Motion Scale has optional proximity switch and it can weigh electric as well as diesel fouled locos. It requires maximum 240 V power to operate. Beam height of this scale ranges between 280mm to 300 mm. Maximum thickness of its weighing platform is 16 mm. Excellent interchange ability, high automation degree, stable operation and ergonomic look are the key aspects of this scale.
Rail in Motion Scale Technical Details:
- Type : Micro-processor based
- Weighing Capacity : 120 MT/ 150 MT for standard wagon
- Communication Channel : RS232 / RS485 / Modern /LAN / Communication
- Wagon Weightment : 4 axle/2axle
- Track Switch : Optical Proximity
- Loco Elimination : All types Diesel / Electric Locos